Blogger Templates

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GFE Girlfriend Experience Phone Sex

To my favorite phone sex boyfriend:
Lover how is that you always know exactly what I need before I even realize how much I want it.  Such sweet delight you bring to me and best of all to my bedroom.  We took our time last night enjoying the moonlight through the window cascading over my bed. Our shadows dancing on the wall mmmm you savored every single inch of my hot aching body.  I loved the way your wet tongue felt tasting my delicious pussy. You knew just the right places to touch tickling my g-spot like a pro.  Maybe it’s because we know each others bodies so well. The lust has never escaped us and our desire burns even stronger now than ever. I loved the way we did sexy 69 for hours I could never get tired of feeling your hard shaft in my mouth while you devour my aching hot cunt. It was a night of ecstasy that started with our sensual massage for two. I can’t wait until our next erotic meeting.

Did you ever wish that you had time for a girlfriend but just can't seem to make it work? Well I am your perfect answer! The girlfriend experience is what you need! I'll be your phone sex girlfriend with out all the other things that take up so much time with a relationship. I'll be available when it's convenient for you & we only have to talk about & do the things that you want. No nagging or complaining, only the good things is what you'll get from our GFE relationship. Call me & let me be your new girlfriend!


0 comments: