Blogger Templates

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sissy Boy Phone Sex

So, your little clitty is all tingly and you have that urge again?
You know what urge I’m talking about. The one that you try so hard to ignore but it just keeps getting stronger and stronger, until finally you have no choice but to satisfy your craving.
You  need to suck a big fat hard cock! You dream about how good it feels when that big hard cock shoots hot sticky cum deep inside of that man pussy. I know exactly how to satisfy your craving. I am ready and able to take charge of you and feed that urge of yours.
When I am through, you will be very satisfied. I just love pushing you to your limits and making you beg for more. Get ready to have your cum hole overflowing with hot sticky cum and your man pussy stretched to its limits and beyond! Call me now for that wild, no limits sissy boy phone sex! 888-643-2055
Make sure you check out all of my HOT phone sex operator friends at Phone Sex Kingdom

0 comments: